Consultation on Faith
Colin Bloom working for Ministry of Housing, Communities, & Local Government (MCHLG), has launched a public consultation on how best the Government should engage with faith groups.
In this role he has launched a Call for Evidence to help provide both qualitative and quantitative data to support this work and is particularly interested in hearing from the following groups of people:
- Members of the public who identify as having a religion, or people who have a faith.
- Faith and Religious leaders (voluntary or professional) in places of worship or faith-based organisations and charities.
- Public servants such as Civil Servants, teachers, the police and healthcare workers.
- Anyone who is or has been engaged with the British Military in any capacity.
- Anyone who is or has been engaged in the Criminal Justice System in any capacity.
The Call for Evidence can be completed anonymously and has been purposefully designed to allow anyone who is uncomfortable sharing personal information to still be able to provide views in an anonymous way. However, if someone wanted to leave their contact details, they are free to do so.
The consultation will close on 11 December 2020