Coronovirus: Special Briefing for the Faith Sector
Wednesday 11 March 2020
17:30 to 18:30
With apologies for the short notice.
This meeting will also have teleconference access to the meeting given the special circumstances.
There is a huge amount of information available at the moment and this meeting will be helpful to clarify the situation for key leaders in the faith sector.
They hope to
- have updates from specialists
- look at social impacts of the situation including support for the vulnerable
- discuss updated guidance and how it affects the work of faith communities
- discuss volunteering and how to engage with local public sector agencies
- learn from existing good practice amongst faith communities in London
If you can come along please email firstname.lastname@example.org saying if you will be attending in person or on the phone.
It would also be useful if you could let them know what you are already doing and if you are able to share this for the benefit of others.
London Resilience Partnership, The Mayor's Office, & London Faith Forum
City Hall, The Queen's Walk