Community Tension Return
Our Faith Police officer, Nermin Turley, sends this questionnaire out on a weekly basis asking for information on community tension that you may have noticed.
The questions asked are as follows in case you need to report:
- Are you aware of any concerns/tensions in your community?
- What category would you class the tension as? racial/religious/criminal or anti-social behaviour/disability/any community unrest due to current any local/national or worldwide events/or, other
- Please can you provide more information about your community tension? (such as location, date etc)
- Has social media/media covered this issue?
- What is the impact of the issue to you/community?
- Has this incident already been referred, discussed or reported to us?
You can find your local police by going to the Met website: https://www.met.police.uk/a/your-area/
This should allow you to input your postcode, find your local safer neighbourhood team and send a direct message to them.